Join Live Smoke Free, the Dakota County Public Health Department, and special guests for a free lunch and learn workshop:
“Hot Topics in Smoke-Free Housing”
Thursday, March 12, 12-1:30pm
Dakota County CDA, Boardroom
1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan, MN 55123
*Lunch from Panera Bread is on us!
RSVP to Jackie at 651-646-3005 ext. 325 or email@example.com by Tuesday, March 10.
- How to adopt/improve a smoke-free policy
- How does your smoke-free policy rank?
- What you should know about e-cigarettes
- Marijuana use in multi-unit housing
- Fire risk associated with smoking
- Tips for compliance and enforcement
- Lessons learned from the field
- Insurance discount for smoke-free housing
- Jackie Siewert, Assistant Program Director, Live Smoke Free
- Rachel Callanan, Senior Staff Attorney, Public Health Law Center
- Steve Wenzel, Fire Inspector / Fire Fighter, South Metro Fire Department
- Neal Hildebrandt, Assistant Director of Property Management, Dakota County CDA
- Lindon Reber, Agent, and Ron Marks, Loss Control Specialist, American Family Insurance
Space is limited – RSVP today!
Supported by the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership (SHIP), Minnesota Department of Health, and the Dakota County Public Health Department.